I recall a time when I was working to manifest some new, soulmate clients into my business. I happen to favor ritual when I am serious about manifesting so I grabbed my candle, began to carve symbols and sigils, anointed my candle and then got to work.
A few days later I had an influx of emails and people scheduling their complimentary Discovery call to connect with me and learn more about the services that I offer.
I was plenty busy over the next 3 weeks. I was not, however, turning any of this interest into actual clients who booked with me.
I manifested all of this.
I called THIS in.
And, as it turns out, it was everything I didn’t want.
Does this mean I was not successful in my spellwork? That I had no hand in manifesting these people who were plenty interested but not ready to sign on the dotted line? Oh no, lovely. I was very successful. I had my hands all up in that manifesting.
Consider for a moment that everything you see around you, good, bad and indifferent, is in fact precisely what you called in. You manifested it ALL. We like to pretend that it’s only manifesting when its something we want but the truth is it’s also manifesting when its the shit we do not desire.
Yes, even that….
This can be a very difficult thing for us to admit and acknowledge. It’s hard to face that somewhere within us the undesirable things we see in our life are in fact desired on some level. They are desired on some level because they prove positive a belief that we hold about our self, our worth and our state of deservingness.
That part that is totally getting its jollies on these not so consciously desired things or states of being is the subconscious. This is where your Goddess self resides. This is the feminine generative part of your being. It’s the part of our being that manifests what we see around us.
It also happens to be where everything we’ve experienced, said, encountered, been through resides. While our conscious minds (the place that desires all of the really yummy things in life, or the masculine seed) can only retain a slight fraction of what we have encountered in this life, the subconscious is, in essence, this supercomputer that holds it all. And since consciously we tend to lean towards wanting only to retain the positive, our subconscious is the home of those things we’ve suppressed, denied or even disowned about and within ourselves and our experiences.
Why does all of this matter?
When we manifest that which we do not desire i.e. a relationship that is hot, heavy and utterly abusive or money that comes in one day and is gone the next, it’s a sign of an un-unified will. Our consciousness, our will or masculine seed, is the part of us that proclaims to the world, God/dess that it wants all the deliciousness this life has to offer. This is the part that wants to really healthy relationship, the limitless abundance, the nonstop stability and security in life, love and work.
But when the subconscious is harboring some pretty seedy, infected beliefs, wounds and trauma-that center around us not being worthy or capable of having the yumminess of life then there is no way she opening her legs for your conscious will and its desires.
To put it more plainly-our conscious will must be united and in alignment with our subconscious in order for our manifestation to be a reflection of what we desire. So long as our subconscious wants one thing and our consciousness wants another, we will manifest what resides in our subconscious. And this is because the subconscious is the generative, magick making goddess self that runs the whole show.
So how do we bring our subconscious and conscious will together in sweet, magick making, happiness?
We lean into a 4 part process.
- Acknowledge that some part of us desires this undesirable thing.
- Follow this axiom back to its source. I’ll give you a hint, it’s going to be a belief. Maybe not even one that is yours but one that was drilled into you from your parents, caretakers or peers.
- Examine the belief. Is this suitable for you today? Does this belief around unworthiness, havingness, deservingness, etc. resonate? Do you wish to still claim it?
- Work on releasing. This is the trickiest part of the whole process and likely something that you will want to work with someone on or commit to a very rigorous and serious routine if self-led (it can be done).
- As you begin the process of releasing, and it is a process that does and will take time (you should allow it to-this is not about quick fixing shit), begin to craft the new belief-which is in alignment with that which you desire for yourself and your life. This is crucial. This is not about creating a vacuum. If you pluck a plant from your garden and just leave it what happens? You run the risk of weeds and grass and anything else taking root, which is cool if that is your jam. But if you are trying to be a bit more deliberate you want to consciously fill the void. Same here, love. And because like attracts like, if you just pluck this belief-thing out the tonality of the void is going to draw to it similar experiences, situations, and people that just reaffirm the belief you are working so hard to remove. This is why you consciously and deliberately fill the space with intention so that nothing is happenstance and the life you are building is dripping with resonance and beauty and joy!
Looking to see major momentum on that transition you are making in your life? Ready to open yourself fully to all the deliciousness that this life has to offer you? Check out my Elevate Mentorship and schedule your complimentary call. I would love to put my 18 years of experience and many tools to work for you in your life. Good luck, beautiful!